Supportive Care Makes Excellent Cancer Care Possible
Connecting with MASCC & Supportive Care
• Preview the preliminary Scientific Program for Copenhagen 2015
• Call for nominations - Distinguished Service Award
• MASCC seeks Project Manager for the MASCC Annual Meeting
• MASCC Society News > April 2015
• CME from Medscape - Updates on the Management of CINV from the 2014 June Congresses CME/CE*
• World Cancer Day 2015 - New website launched. Visit from any device!
• Featured Interview Videos and Articles from Miami Meeting 2014
• Miami photo gallery is now available for viewing! >>See your picture!
• 2014 Annual Meeting Webcasts are now open to the public
MASCC seeks Project Manager for the MASCC Annual Meeting
Two research fellow positions in Palliative Medicine in Oncology are available at Trinity College Dublin. >> Read More
A post-doctoral research fellowship in cancer supportive care is available in the Department of Pharmacy, National University of Singapore. >> Read More