Supportive Care Makes Excellent Cancer Care Possible
Learn about MASCC and how we are leading supportive care in the 21st century
|The Journal of MASCC
The journal Supportive Care in Cancer (SCC), published by Springer, is the official journal of MASCC. It aims to provide its members as well as all other interested individuals, groups and institutions with the most recent scientific and social information on all aspects of medical, surgical, nursing and psychosocial supportive care in cancer patients in all stages of their disease, supplementing or substituting basic cancer treatment.
Connecting with MASCC & Supportive Care
• Connect with MASCC in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Get Connected!
• Call for nominations - Distinguished Service Award
Deadline: April 1, 2015 >> Award Policy and Nomination Form
• MASCC seeks Project Manager for the MASCC Annual Meeting
• Dr. Dorothy Keefe on Symptom Science and Supportive Care
• Diagnostic and Management Practices for Oral Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease (cGVHD)
• Miami photo gallery is now available for viewing! >>See your picture!
• 2014 Annual Meeting Webcasts are now open to the public
• MASCC Society News > January 2015
• Paz Fernandez-Ortega Receives EONS Lifetime Achievement Award
• World Cancer Day 2015 - New website launched. Visit from any device!
• MASCC/ISOO 2016 Annual Symposium comes to Adelaide, Australia!
• Featured Interview Videos and Articles from Miami Meeting 2014