Supportive Care Makes Excellent Cancer Care Possible
Learn about MASCC and how we are leading supportive care in the 21st century
|The Journal of MASCC
The journal Supportive Care in Cancer (SCC), published by Springer, is the official journal of MASCC. It aims to provide its members as well as all other interested individuals, groups and institutions with the most recent scientific and social information on all aspects of medical, surgical, nursing and psycho-social supportive care in cancer patients in all stages of their disease, supplementing or substituting basic cancer treatment.
Connecting with MASCC & Supportive Care
• Connect with MASCC in Facebook, Twitter and Linked In. Get Connected!
• MASCC Society News > September Edition
• Congratulations to 2014 Distinguished Service Award winner, Dorothy M.K. Keefe, Australia > View Highlights!
• Congratulations to 2014 Outstanding Young Investigator of the Year Award, Gabriela Silva Bisson, Brazil > View Highlights!
• MASCC Honoree, 2014 Lifetime Membership Award, H.L. Senn, Switzerland
• Featured Interview Videos and Articles from Miami Meeting 2014