As a MASCC member you will receive:
- Free subscription to the journal, Supportive Care in Cancer (SCC), with online access.
- Access to book discounts, Member Directory and more.
- A substantial discount on registration fees for the annual MASCC symposium.
- The opportunity to become involved in one or more of MASCC's Study Groups which are led by key professionals in the field of supportive care in cancer.
- The opportunity to apply for MASCC travel fellowships and awards associated with major scientific meetings of MASCC.
- The opportunity to join the International Society of Oral Oncology (ISOO) for an additional cost.
Member testimonials - Read what our members have to say about MASCC
1 year MASCC membership: $100.00 USD
2 year reduced rate MASCC membership: $185.00 USD
1 year ISOO membership: $xxx USD
2 year reduced rate ISOO membership: $xxx USD
(All bank transfer fees are to be paid by the applicant and will be added to the total owed.)
* Study Groups are chosen on your membership application or found in your account details.
Special Membership Options:
3 for 2 membership: 3 members join for cost of 2 memberships: 1 year: $200 USD or 2 years: $370 USD (Share one journal, but everyone receives all other full benefits)
Membership Scholarships: Member scholarships are available but restricted to low-resource countries. One must complete requirements for scholarship membership and await committee approval.
Symposium Travel Scholarships
Recruit 6 new members to MASCC/ISOO over the next two years = free 1-year membership.
Recruit 10 new members in the next two years = free 2-year membership.
Click here for details *Make sure your colleagues write your name on their application.
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted forms of online payment through PayPal, if you wish to pay by another method, please contact customer service. To join MASCC or renew your membership by fax or mail, download the PDF membership application , print it out and fax the completed form to +45 4821 7022 or mail it with payment to the following address:
Åge Schultz, MASCC Executive Director
DK-3400 Hillerød Denmark