Membership Options | Scholarships | Member Services | Help
Login Required: Renew | Update My Account | Member Directory | Book Discount Codes
MASCC and ISOO membership is a great way to network, get involved and benefit from the latest research and knowledge on Supportive Care in Cancer. Start taking advantage of member benefits, the SCC journal, annual meeting fee discounts, professional connections and more!
Benefits of MASCC Membership
- Subscription to the official MASCC journal, Supportive Care in Cancer (SCC), with online access available to members only (login required)
- Monthly newsletter, the MASCC Society News
- Entry to a Members Only area of the website, with access to book discounts, the MASCC Member Directory, and more (login required)
- Discounted registration fee for the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting
- Membership in up to three MASCC Study Groups, each led by key supportive care professionals
Benefits of ISOO Membership (additional ISOO member fee)
- ISOO Newsletter and updates
- Free Access to the ISOO CE session held during the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting
Join a Study Group and become an integral part in clinical research and educational programs specialized in fields of supportive care.
Our latest Surveys need your participation to further research on supportive care fields.
Guidelines and Clinical Assessment Tools - We need translators! To help us get our practice resources available in more languages email Don Gubitosa email@example.com
Workshops and Study Group Meetings at the Annual Meeting
MASCC offers a variety of membership options to meet your budget needs.
MASCC offers membership scholarships to healthcare professionals from limited-resource or developing countries who cannot afford full membership in the organization. Qualified individuals should review the eligibility criteria and complete a Scholarship Membership application and Declaration of Need.
>> View Scholarship Information
Annual Meeting Awards and Scholarships
>> View Awards and Scholarships
>> View our Member's Awards and Honors
For more information on MASCC Membership, contact Åge Schultz, MASCC Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org